Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author who wishes to publish articles in this journal agree with the following conditions:
- Author retains the copyright and simultaneously provides the journal the first publishing rights of the manuscript under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an initial job writing and publishing statement in this journal.
- The author can include in separate additional contractual arrangements for the rich version of non-exclusive distribution of journal publications (eg posting it to the institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with recognition of publishing initially in this journal.
- The author is permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example: in the institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process because it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and more powerful citations of published works. (See open access policy).