Jurnal of Governance Innovation (P-ISSN 2656-6273 | E-ISSN 2657-1714) is a peer-reviewed journal published by Governmental Studies Department, Universitas Islam Raden Rahmat Malang. This statement clarifies ethical behaviour of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the chief editor, the Editorial Board, the peer-reviewer and the publisher. This statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Every manuscript submitted to Journal of Governance Innovation (JOGIV) will be processed by screening plagiarism using https://turnitin.com
Open Access Policy
All manuscripts and information included in the OJS Journal of Governance Innovation is open access, free and can be used for scientific - academic, education, research and literature purposes.
The author who wishes to publish articles in this journal agree with the following conditions:
- The author retains the copyright and simultaneously provides the journal the first publishing rights of the manuscript under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an initial job writing and publishing statement in this journal.
- The author can include in separate additional contractual arrangements for the rich version of non-exclusive distribution of journal publications (eg posting it to the institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with recognition of publishing initially in this journal.
- The author is permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example: in the institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process because it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and more powerful citations of published works. (See open access policy).
- Governmental Studies Department, Universitas Islam Raden Rahmat Malang holds the right to reproduce and distribute the article and author is not allowed to publish the same article published in this journal.
- Statement of Authenticity and Manuscript Copyright can be downloaded: here
- After filling in the statement letter, please send via e-mail: [email protected]