About the Journal
JIHBIZ is a journal focused on Islamic Economy, Finance, and Banking. Published twice a year at January and July.
JIHBIZ published by Program Studi Ekonomi Syariah dan Perbankan Syariah Universitas Islam Raden Rahmat Malang.
Jihbiz Volume 1 Number 2 contains articles below:
- The Relationship of Profitability and Stock Return: Operating Cash Flow as a Proxy
- Islamic Hedging, Speculation or Risk Management? (Critical Analysis of Islamic Hedging)
- State Budget Deficit Financing according to Umer Chapra (Critical Analysis Study of Deficit Financing of The Indonesian State Budget for 2010-2015 Period)
- Comparison of Customer Satisfaction in Pekalongan Batik Businesses towards Islamic Banks and Conventional Banks
- Productive Waqf as an Economic Improvement Effort for Private Universities
- Performance Measurement Analysis of Moedjito Hospital with Balanced Scorecard Method from Customer Satisfaction’s Perspective
Jihbiz is a journal which focused on Islamic Economy, Finance and Banking. Published twice a year at January and July.