Analysis of the Effect of Macroeconomics on the Composite Stock Price Index for the 2015-2019 Period

Authors

  • Fazhar Sumantri Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Umi Latifah Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.36636/dialektika.v6i2.617

Keywords:

Export, Import, Indonesia Composite Index

Abstract

The Indonesia Composite Index (ICI) is one of the factors of ecomonics growth in Indonesia. The purpose of this research was to analyze the influence of macroeconomics  the variable Export, Import, Inflation and USD Middle Exchange Rate on The Indonesia Composite Index (ICI). Data used in this research were obtained from The Ministry of Trade, The Central Bank of The Republic Indonesia and Financial Services Authority. The result of the F test shows significant relationship between of the variable Export, Import, Inflation and USD Middle Exchange Rate against on The Indonesia Composite Index (ICI). Meanwhile, the t test shows that the Inflation has a significant effect on The Indonesia Composite Index (ICI) but the Export, Import, and USD Middle Exchange Rate variable does not have a significant effect on the Indonesia Composite Index (ICI). Based on the result of the Adjusted R Square, Export, Import, Inflation, and USD Middle Exchange Rate variable towards the Indonesia Composite Index is 56.4% while the rest of it 43.6% was influenced by other factors.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Afa, I. B., Suparti, & Rahmawati, R. (2018). Pemodelan Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan Menggunakan Regresi Spline Multivariabel. Retrieved April 22, 2020, from https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/gaussian/article/view/26659/23556

Agustina, & Prima, A. P. (2020). Pengaruh Kualitas Aktiva Produktif dan Non Performing Loan Terhadap Tingkat Profitabilitas Pada PT BPR Kencana Graha. AKRAB JUARA, 5(1), 228–241.

Amalia, A. (2020). Pengaruh Kurs Nilai Tukar, Jumlah Uang Beredar dan Laju Inflasi Terhadap Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan. At-Tanmiyah: Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Islam, 1(2). Retrieved from http://jurnalstebialulum.com/index.php/at-tanmiyah/article/view/22/35

Antasari, W. S., & Akbar, M. (2019). Analisis Pengaruh Fluktuasi Nilai Tukar (Kurs), Inflasi dan BI Rate Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Sektor Consumer Good Industry Go Public. Manajemen Dan Akuntansi, 20(2), 171–184. Retrieved from https://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/perspektif/article/view/7745

Bank Indonesia. (2020a). Data Inflasi - Bank Sentral Republik Indonesia. Retrieved April 20, 2020, from https://www.bi.go.id/id/moneter/inflasi/data/Default.aspx

Bank Indonesia. (2020b). Kurs Transaksi BI - Bank Sentral Republik Indonesia. Retrieved April 20, 2020, from https://www.bi.go.id/id/moneter/informasi-kurs/transaksi-bi/Default.aspx

Darmawanto, A. T., Hatta, D., & Rahmawati, M. (2020). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Nelayan Perikanan di Kecamatan Tarakan Tengah. Jurnal Borneo Humaniora, 3(1), 9–17. https://doi.org/10.35334/BORNEO_HUMANIORA.V2I1.875

F, K. N., & Satar, M. (2015). Prosedur Pelaksanaan Kegiatan Ekspor barang. Jurnal Industri Elektro Dan Penerbangan, 5(2).

Hasanah, S. U., Ibrohim, & Siregar, D. K. (2020). Pengaruh Pengungkaapan Corporate Social Responsibility, Kepemilikan Manajerial dan Kepemilikan Institusional Terhadap Return On Assets Perusahaan Manufaktur Sektor Industri Dasar dan Kimia Yang Terddaftar di BEI Periode 2014-2018. JURNAL ILMIAH KOHESI, 4(2), 159–172. Retrieved from http://kohesi.sciencemakarioz.org/index.php/JIK/article/download/138/144

Kementerian Perdagangan Republik Indonesia. (2020). Ekspor Impor - Portal Statistik Perdagangan. Retrieved April 20, 2020, from http://statistik.kemendag.go.id/export-import

Otoritas Jasa Keuangan. (2020). Statistik Pasar Modal. Retrieved April 20, 2020, from https://www.ojk.go.id/id/kanal/pasar-modal/data-dan-statistik/statistik-pasar-modal/Default.aspx

Panggabean, D. S. O., Buulolo, E., & Silalahi, N. (2020). Penerapan Data Mining Untuk Memprediksi Pemesanan Bibit Pohon dengan Regresi Linear Berganda. JURIKOM (Jurnal Riset Komputer), 7(1), 56–62.

Wismarini, N. R., & Kurniawan, U. (2020). Pemodalan Inflasi di Kota Surakarta Tahun 2000-2019. Universitas Muhammadiyah Purworejo Prosiding Sendika, 6(1), 58. Retrieved from http://eproceedings.umpwr.ac.id/index.php/sendika

Zuhri, S., Hufron, M., & Fitria Mustapita, A. (2020). Pengaruh Inflasi, Kurs, dan BI Rate terhadap Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Periode 2014-2018. Jurnal Ilmiah Riset Manajemen, 9(04). Retrieved from http://riset.unisma.ac.id/index.php/jrm/article/view/6208/5102

Published

2021-09-07

How to Cite

Sumantri, F., & Latifah, U. (2021). Analysis of the Effect of Macroeconomics on the Composite Stock Price Index for the 2015-2019 Period. Dialektika : Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Ilmu Sosial, 6(2), 85–95. https://doi.org/10.36636/dialektika.v6i2.617